Our annual away and professional development day took us to Milan this year to celebrate a successful 2022. The team worked hard throughout the year to design and deliver fantastic projects so it’s only right we celebrated with a fantastic meal and a drink or two…
Key milestones this year included:
• securing planning permission for Latitude Blue in Leeds
• completion of the third and final phase of the Scale Space Project
• handover of Crown House in Barking
• completing B3 office at Thorpe Park
• securing planning permission for Crown Place in Woking
• gaining planning consent for MU4 at Sugar House Island
• topping out at White City Living Phase 3 and at phase four of Sheffield’s Digital Campus
• planning permission for Water Lane in Leeds
• winning the Outstanding Development of the Year at the South Yorkshire Insider Property Awards 2022 for Digital Campus
• 3 architects passing their Part 3 exam
…plus many more steps along the way to planning submissions, tender release and project deadlines. We’d like to thank all our clients, collaborators and especially the team for working with us, trusting in our expertise and motivating us to create great architecture and places.
2023, we’re ready.